This is our dedicated Working from Home Hub.
We will keep this updated with the latest information, hints and tips on how to make working from home as effective as possible.
Remote Working Security
- Use a VPN to protect your data, especially if any staff live in apartment buildings or close to others where it’s easier to spy on neighbours’ activities. This article explains the risks and how you can make remote working more secure.
- Right now it’s essential to understand the importance of using different passwords. Make sure passwords are strong – avoid dates of birth, any word in the dictionary. It’s full of useful information, such as how to create a good password you won’t forget.
- Be aware of the increase in scams such as phishing.
- Be particularly careful of scams around COVID-19, don’t become a victim!
- How to prevent cyberattacks – useful blog on 4 steps to take to minimise threats to your organisation.
Working from Home Tips
- How to manage home WiFi if you’re having challenges with internet speed or Wi-Fi dropping.
- 10 things you need to know when working from home – if you or your teams have started working from home there’s a lot you’ll have to get used to.
- Got the basics sorted? Find out how to upgrade your home office and take it to the next level!
- Video calling has become a huge part of business, but with so many options available, how do you choose the right business calling app for you?
- Knowing where to save your important documents can be a challenge. Find out how to use OneDrive for remote working.
- Do you manage a remote team? Whether you’ve just started or always have workers in different places, check out our tips on how to manage a remote team.