Last Updated on 2nd February 2022
How Enterprise Mobility and Security Can Help Your Business
As your organisation grows, you are likely to have more locations and devices that need to be protected. With staff using more devices for work, you will have decreased visibility into all internet activity, and as a result, become more vulnerable to threats.
As mobile and remote workforces grow, so too does mobile malware and the number of inadequately secured devices. Your business data is highly sensitive, and requires the highest levels of security to protect it. That’s where Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) comes in. Find out how EMS can help protect your organisation.
What is Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security?
EMS helps manage and protect users, devices, apps and data. One of the most important things your staff need is secure access to work email and documents. Depending on the nature of their role, they may need access on mobiles or tablets. But it is critical that corporate data is secure – wherever it is.
Enterprise Mobility + Security lets you enable conditional access to company resources – to keep employees productive and ensure their devices are secure. EMS enables users to work on the device of their choice and access resources they need, while centralising organisational information to ensure compliance and data protection.
Key Features of EMS
- Azure Active Directory: Manage user identities and create intelligence-driven conditional access policies to make sure all company data is secure.
- Intune: Intune lets you securely manage the mobile devices and apps your staff use to access company data. It makes sure that the devices and apps are compliant with security requirements.
- Azure Information Protection: Lets you classify and label your data, by applying protection and use rights to sensitive data so they’re identifiable and protected.
- Advanced Threat Analytics: Detects unusual behaviour in on-premise systems to identify advanced, targeted attacks and insider threats before they can cause damage.
- Single sign-on: Sign in once for secure access to all corporate resources, on-premises, and in the cloud, from any device.
What Are the Benefits of Microsoft Enterprise Security and Mobility?
- Boost mobility and productivity: EMS gives employees the flexibility to access data on a variety of devices to keep working, all while keeping company data safe.
- Increased security and compliance: The built in privacy and compliance tools protect your business from modern threats and leaks. Employees will only see highly sensitive data on a need to know basis.
- More control for IT staff: Your IT provider can customise the features and apps you use, and remotely manage and secure devices.
- Comprehensive solution: With extensive protection of corporate email and documents across four layers, protect users, devices, apps, and data with intuitive mobile management on a future-ready platform.
- Better Microsoft Office management: EMS integrates with Microsoft 365 and on-premise infrastructure. It is the only solution that brings managed mobile productivity with Office across platforms, with or without device enrolment.