Duties will include booking appointments on the telephone, dealing with general enquiries on the telephone in a professional manner, Inputting referrals and information into an In house database.
- Professional Development. Maintains awareness of technical developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service. Ensures that their skills matrix is enhanced constantly. Maintains awareness of ‘soft skills’ to ensure that communication and team management is effective
- Punctuality. Communication. Participates positively within Team/Company Meetings. Flexibility. Focuses on job in hand and does not get distracted. Excellent communication skills – Professional, confident telephone manner – Experience of data management and data inputting skills – Self-motivated, pro-active with the ability to take on responsibility. Professional mind set within team and in the business. Embraces new ideas and changes to systems. Shows consistency. Understands when to escalate to Leadership Team
- Appearance. Looks and sounds professional at all times wearing designated clothing for office and off site events.
- Weekly statistical reports
- Feedback from Manager
- Feedback from prospects / peers
- Meeting of specific agreed targets
- Evidence of sharing knowledge and good practice within the business
- Demonstrate an awareness of business ethics
- Prospect, qualify, close and manage new business appointments.
- Nurture new business appointments with sales team from inception to close.
- Schedule appointments for sales / account management representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Follow up marketing activity, events, e-shots and newsletters.
- Assist with e-shot campaigns, webinars and events to develop new business appointments and opportunity pipeline.
- Contact businesses or organisations by telephone in order develop potential face to face meetings for sales team.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers.
- Maintain CRM records keeping contacts and address details up to date.
- Manage activity pipeline to generate new business appointments.
- Prospect and develop an opportunity pipeline.
- Keep own knowledge up to date with the latest news and developments within the IT industry, specifically Microsoft solutions.
- Ensure calendars are accurate and up to date; complete all paperwork in line with company procedures and provide comprehensive reports for management
- Accurately track and monitor appointments & sales / marketing pipeline.
- Work within industry / regulatory frameworks, specifically GDPR.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter highlighting why you think you are suitable for the position, by clicking on the apply button below.
ACUTEC operates with a no agencies policy. Recruitment agencies will not be responded to.