Digital Marketing Executive
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team.
Focused on content creation and digital marketing, you will be developing our established online and offline channels to attract target audiences, nurture leads and engage with our clients. We’re a small and growing team and you’ll be managing and working with our Digital Marketing Apprentice.
If you enjoy writing content and organising events, have an eye for detail and strong communication skills, this is a great opportunity.
- Manage the company website and social media channels
- Create and develop written and visual content in a range of formats
- Manage and deliver events
- Organise email campaigns
- A degree in marketing or CIM qualification
- A good understanding of Content Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Photoshop and iMovie would be useful
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Air-conditioned office
- Travel insurance
- Lots of training
- Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for personal use
ACUTEC operates with a no agencies policy. Recruitment agencies will not be responded to.