Your Report Explained
We want to make sure that you fully understand the report you have received regarding your IT systems. We’ve put together a guide to make sure everything is clear to you. If you have any further questions do call the Technical Support Team on 01675 469024.
- Anti-Virus – to ensure that the latest virus definitions have been applied and scanning is enabled
- Back Up – to ensure the latest on-site back up of the server is successful
- Connectivity – to be certain that your is server accessible on your network/communicating with the Internet
- Disk Space – to preserve the free disk space available so the server runs at its optimum
- Hardware – to ensure the hardware components are functioning correctly (power supply, drives, RAM etc.)
- Patching – to ensure that the latest Windows critical and security patches have been installed
- Performance – to maintain your system and ensure that it is not under any strain
✓ A green tick symbol means that the vital sign on your server is healthy and everything fine.
x If a red X symbol is displayed then we have detected an issue with one of the vital signs on your server. We will be working on it to restore normal service for you.
? Oops, we’re having some trouble reporting on this monitored service and we are working to rectify this.
— A grey dash is displayed for one of the below reasons:
- The service is not applicable or doesn’t exist on your server
- You are using a non-ACUTEC recommended product and therefore we cannot report on this
- You have explicitly requested ACUTEC to not monitor this service
- You are using Microsoft Azure Backup (reports are currently unavailable for this service, we are working to include it in future reports)