Senior IT Technical Analyst
£35,000-£40,000 | Full-time | Permanent
We are seeking a talented 3rd line Senior IT Technical Analyst for our professional IT team, providing cloud, server and desktop support.
You are a:
- Enthusiastic, professional, customer orientated individual from an IT Services or complex IT multi-site corporate background.
- Skilled in cloud, hardware, workstation, client and Server operating systems, application and network support in a service desk environment
- Your application will demonstrate 24+ months technical support experience in a busy customer led service desk.
- Ownership and managing call queues within SLAs; resolving technical issues in a professional manner.
- Being mindful of client needs to proactively deliver customer satisfaction consistently.
- Keeping clients fully informed of progress at every stage with quality service.
- Technical ownership of project delivery.
- Creating technical documentation – to enhance and improve knowledge-base.
- Undertake out-of-hours support and on-site support in a rota.
- Engage with line management; taking personal responsibility for career goals via appraisals.
- Work in a team of world class IT professionals – delivering quality and value.
You will be:
- An effective communicator, confident in your own ability and respectful of other’s opinions.
- Committed to getting best results, first time – recognising areas to develop.
- Dedicated, well presented & focused on quality.
- Well-spoken, personable with ability to put people at ease.
- Able to manage your own time and tasks with awareness of company and team needs.
- Interest in the latest platforms and technologies to support new technologies.
As a successful Senior Technical Analyst, you will have experience of:
- Active Directory and Group Policy (AD) Migration, synchronisation, replication and deployment.
- Group Policies (what are they, how they are enforced and implemented).
- MS Exchange (management of user accounts, ‘how do I’ support advice, access requests and maintenance)
- MS Office 365 (Migration, management of user accounts ‘how do I’ support advice, access requests and maintenance).
- Remote Desktop Services/Terminal Server (trouble shooting, connection issues and setup)
- LAN & WANs, TCP/IP, DHCP, Wi-Fi, DNS, VPN, switching, routing (basic networking understanding)
- Knowledge of application support (client expectation/vendor management; liaison between the client and vendor)
- Knowledge of Microsoft EM&S / InTune
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure backup and Azure site recovery
- Advantageous but not essential knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- CompTIA A+ Maintenance.
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA/MCSE
As a member of our Technical Support team you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Financial support for continued attainment of professional IT accreditations
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Air-conditioned office
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Travel insurance
- Paid overtime
- Office 365 subscription for personal use
ACUTEC operates with a no agencies policy. Recruitment agencies will not be responded to.