Competitive Salary | Full-time | Permanent
We are looking to recruit a Software Developer to join our growing Development Team. As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for delivering a range of software solutions involving the complete development life cycle. Your experience with agile methodologies will utilise a range of development languages and platforms including C#.NET, jQuery, Microsoft SQL, MVC and HTML5.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of IT professionals, we are committed to client excellence and will support the successful applicant financially in the continued attainment of professional IT accreditations. To apply for this role you will need to hold a full clean driving license and be flexible with a willingness to travel. You will need to be good at working as part of a team and have the ability to keep smiling under pressure. You will have good communication and documentation skills.
Your duties will include:
- Troubleshooting problems, identifying the problem and providing prompt resolution.
- Monitoring, managing and controlling activities that provide pro-active support for customers.
- Developing an understanding of IT strategy and architecture and how it supports business requirements.
- Enhancing the skills and capabilities of both customers and staff and enabling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Microsoft IIS (7-8)
- Microsoft SQL Administration Experience (2008, 2010, 2012)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15
- LAMP experience will be a real plus
- Certifications: MCSA / MCSE, MCP and related vendor certs and specialties
- Mobile Development
As a member of our Development team you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Air-conditioned office
- 20 days holiday increasing with service (plus bank holidays)
- Travel insurance
- Office 365 subscription for personal use