In partnership with
Your business is a success because of the hours of hard work your team spent building it. So, imagine where you could be if you could achieve more every single day. Join Microsoft and ACUTEC at the Royal Shakespeare Company for a free interactive session and live demo of how GDPR affects non-for-profits. Find out how you can work towards GDPR compliance.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT
- What GDPR actually means
- How GDPR affects your non-for-profit organisation
- How you can work towards GDPR compliance
- How you can improve your security
- 8.30am – Breakfast and Registration
- 9.00am – Overview of GDPR
- 10.00am – Security and your business
- 10.45am – Tips to work towards GDPR compliance and avoiding data breaches
- 11.30am – Tour
- 12.30pm – Event closes
Thursday 23rd August 8:30am – 12:30pm
Royal Shakespeare Company, Waterside, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6BB
ACUTEC is a Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in Cloud services such as Office 365 and Microsoft Azure for small and medium sized businesses.