Terms and Conditions
- Organiser. ACUTEC Ltd is the organiser of the ‘ACUTEC Teams Competition’ (the “Prize Competition”) with its address at: St Peters House, Church Hill, Coleshill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 3AL, United Kingdom.
- Bound by terms and conditions. By submitting an entry to the Prize Competition, the entrant acknowledges that he/she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- Eligibility. The Prize Competition is a free draw where an entrant is not required to pay to enter the Prize Competition. The Prize Competition is open to anyone representing a business operating and working in the United Kingdom.
- How to enter.
To enter the competition to win one of the 3 courses we are giving away, simply fill out the form on this page stating:
And tell us why your Team needs this training
Closing date for the competition is 14:00 on Friday 31st July 2020
We will randomly select 3 names from those sent in by close of business on that day.
and if they win, they must be able to provide evidence that they are a business operating and working in the UK. Evidence includes: company registration number.
- When to enter. This Prize Competition opens on Monday 13th July 2020 and closes at 14:00 BST on Friday 31st July 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Any entry submitted after the closing date may not be considered.
- Data processing, etc.
a) The entrant consents to ACUTEC Ltd collecting, storing, and processing any personal data contained in his/her entry into the Prize Competition. The entrant agrees to the processing of such data for any purpose connected with the Prize Competition and for any other legitimate purpose.
a) ACUTEC Ltd employees, partners, suppliers and their families are not allowed to enter the ‘ACUTEC Teams Competition’ Prize Competition.
b) Entrants cannot enter multiple times.
- Delayed or incomplete entries. ACUTEC Ltd rejects any liability for any delayed, lost, illegible or incomplete entries; and ACUTEC Ltd reserves the right to disregard any such entries. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by ACUTEC Ltd.
- Process after the closing date.
a) We will randomly select 3 names from those sent in by close of business on that day.
b) A random selection tool will be used to select the winner from all valid entries.
c) Winners will be announced on or before DATE via social media channels.
d) Winners will be contacted once the announcement is made.
- Contacting the winners. The winner should receive their prize within 4 -10 weeks of providing their details.
a) In the event that the winning entrant cannot be contacted within 14 working days of an email notification (day the email was sent) from ACUTEC Ltd, the prize will be attributed to another randomly selected entrant.
- Prizes. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and not redeemable for other prizes or cash.
a) The winner will receive ONLINE Teams training for one hour.
- Liability. ACUTEC Ltd shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or in any other way, for any loss or damage (howsoever arising) suffered by any entrant or nominee resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this Prize Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall, however, exclude or limit any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions, and the Prize Competition, are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.