Cloud Workshop: Microsoft 365 for Manufacturing
Your business has been built to be the success that it is by hours of hard work by you and your team. Imagine where you could be if you could achieve more every single day. Join Microsoft and ACUTEC at Wolverhampton Art Gallery for a free interactive session and live demo of the benefits of the Cloud and Microsoft 365 for the manufacturing industry.
- How Office 365 works and what’s included
- How teams can collaborate and communicate more effectively
- How Microsoft 365 enhances the security in your organisation, protecting you in the current security climate and aiding you with your GDPR compliance
- Why choose the Cloud over an on-premises solution
- Whether the Cloud is right for your business
- How to avoid budget issues when hardware just gets old
- 8.30am – Breakfast and Registration
- 9.00am – Overview of Microsoft 365
- 10.00am – Productivity and collaboration, the benefits of Microsoft 365 for the manufacturing industry
- 10.45am – Security in Microsoft 365, protecting your business and intellectual property
- 11.30am – Interactive demo of Microsoft 365
- 12.30pm – Event closes
Tuesday 26th June 8.30am – 12.30pm
Wolverhampton Art Gallery, Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1DU
This is an essential session for C-Level roles, or those responsible for IT or Finance.
ACUTEC is a Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in Cloud services such as Office 365 and Microsoft Azure for small and medium sized businesses.