For our terms of business, please download the Terms & Conditions PDF
Website Terms & Conditions
- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only. Neither we, nor any of our associated companies accepts any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained in this website.
- This website is owned by ACUTEC Limited and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trade marks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of ACUTEC at all times.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal.
- For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit the contents of this website without our prior written authorisation.
- If you choose to follow one of the hypertext links to a third party website, then you will leave our website. Once you leave our website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in anyway responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
- While we try and ensure that all information on our website is accurate and up to date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
We may collect personal information from you that you voluntarily provide to us. The information may be used for marketing activies (eg sending newsletters) or to contact you with further information that you have requested. Your personal details will not be disclosed to third parties unless required by law. We reserve the right to automatically retrieve certain information, for example, site browsing patterns, for the purpose of analysing site traffic and improving our website.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
As a reseller of domain names, the following document is provided at the request of ICANN: