Portfolio of some of our work
- Tappex – Thread Insert Designer and Manufacturer based in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Royce Lingerie (Wholesale & Retail Online Trading and CRM Integration)
- Guhring – Manufacturers of drilling tools, milling, threading tools, reamers, toolholders, special products
- Wandfluh UK – Designer, manufacturer and distributor of hydraulic valves and electronic controls systems
- Leo Associates – A design led creative agency with a passion for events
- Uig Lodge – eCommerce website for smoked salmon and lettings at the Uig Lodge, near Stornaway
- UNAC – Coventry based lettings agency aimed at the student market
- Auto Engineering Supplies Ltd (Manufacturing)
- Hydraulic Centre Ltd (Online Trading and Stock Control)
- Actionline Recruitment (Service)
- DIGBITS Limited (Web Marketing)
- Online-Fabrics UK Ltd (Retail Online Trading and CRM Integration)
- RAM Enterprise Ltd (Wholesale Online Trading)
All interactive, content managed and eCommerce websites are powered by web databases. Databases are a container way of storing information in a structured manner, whether it be a product catalogue, list of vacancies or entire Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. By storing information in a database, the information becomes easy to interrogate using any other application for purposes such as reporting, calculating and processing.
We are able to build websites and browser based applications that create dynamic webpages on the fly which is particularly useful if your company product range contains large amounts of variable information or where a customer’s enquiry is unique. Your website can deliver the exact content that your customer wants and effectively become an interactive tool rather than a source of company history. The database is behind the scenes allowing this to happen.
Example uses for web databases and database-driven applications
- eCommerce online shopping – product catalogue i.e. product descriptions, images, prices etc.
- eCommerce back end – maintaining and publishing up to date stock levels
- Take debit/credit card payments – Read more on SagePay Integration
- Product catalogue and electronic brochure
- Events diary
- Vacancy/job postings
- Photo galleries
- Surveys & questionaires
- Forums & message boards
- Auction systems
- Document management systems
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Community social utilities i.e. Facebook and MySpace.
- Web-log (Blog)
Click here to read a case study about how we helped a business support team with their website.
Click here to see a showreel of our latest websites.
If you are interested in finding out more, contact us, call our sales team on 01675 469022 or complete the contact form by clicking on the link to the right and we will call you back.