ACUTEC have an award winning in-house web design team in Coleshill dedicated to providing the visual front end to your corporate website, integrated e-commerce or database driven web solution. We are able to ensure that your website conforms to all popular standards such as XHTML 1.0, HTML 5 and display perfectly in a variety of web browser from Microsoft Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox.
All our websites are designed to be search-engine friendly and are optimised for maximum speed and compatibility whilst taking full advantage of the latest available design tools, techniques and styles such as Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
Areas of design where we can help
- Homepage design to make that essential first impression.
- Logo creation and brand concepts.
- Website menu and navigation container design.
- Content management templates for consistent page layouts and automatic styling.
- Product catalogue and online brochure layout, imagery and structure.
- Adverts and promotions i.e. Christmas offers or limited time discounts.
- eCommerce shopping basket and checkout.
- Banner and links to other websites.
- Imagery and artwork.
- 3D modelling and graphics.
- User interface elements such as contact forms, enquiry forms and surveys.
We can offer complete solutions from design concept to a finished web-enabled product as well as more specific services such as a re-skin of an existing website or simply refining some images for better quality or performance.
Why is web design so important?
- First impressions really do count – Studies indicate that web users have a very selected viewing space when stumbling across any new website and spend very little time assessing the website before deciding whether or not to go elsewhere.
- Send out the right message – Websites should reflect your company image and be aimed at the target audience in the same way that TV adverts are created with such factors in mind. If you know your business and your customers, we can provide the advice on how to tick all their boxes to ensure you never lose a sale.
- Reassure and instil confidence – Particularly essential for companies offering eCommerce shopping online as people will only buy if they feel confident that the website is legitimate and this involves a slick, smooth interface and solid reliable functionality.
- Rise above competition – It is almost unheard of to not have a website these days so this means all your competitors are out there too so it’s even more important to ensure that anyone landing on your website is suitably impressed not to bother searching elsewhere.
- Your website is your image – Whatever industry you’re in, people will always check your website when they hear about your company. Even individuals who are looking to join your organisation or become a partner or supplier will almost always thoroughly work through your website learning as much as they can. Do you want them to see a scraped together website with broken links and outdated graphics/information?
- Websites can become brands – Many businesses have suceeded through online trading and the website and domain name has become synonymous amongst popular culture. If you invest in your website, it can take your business into new marketplaces and attract huge amounts of interest.
- Highlight weaknesses in your marketing strategy – Undertaking the process of having a new website designed or perhaps a company logo and theme, can be a demanding task if the job is to be done properly. Clients must be able to detail their requirements and provide information and product/service imagery in order for designers to visualise a web solution. However this can often help a business become organised about their public image and marketing such as printed stationary, business cards, brochures etc.
What approach do ACUTEC usually take to web design?
ACUTEC recognise that every company sees the web differently for their business, but there is always untapped possibilities for a business in any industry. Therefore we usually go through the following process to achieve results which clients are very happy with:
- Informal discussion of the client’s requirements and some options presented for further thought and brainstorming by both ACUTEC and the client organisation.
- A face-to-face meeting in order to collate information, capture some specific client requirements and sketch out and brainstorm any ideas.
- A solution’s proposal from ACUTEC is put forward to the client
- Design concepts worked on and screenshots / draft designs are shown to the client
- Feedback from client is fed back to the designers for tweaking and changes for final review
- Final design is produced for web media i.e. HTML, CSS and images.
Some examples of our web design work
Here is just a short list of some of the client work we have been involved with:
Guhring – Manufacturers of drilling tools, milling, threading tools, reamers, toolholders, special products
Wandfluh UK – Designer, manufacturer and distributor of hydraulic valves and electronic controls systems
Leo Associates – A design led creative agency with a passion for events
Uig Lodge – eCommerce website for smoked salmon and lettings at the Uig Lodge, near Stornaway
UNAC – Coventry based lettings agency aimed at the student market
Auto Engineering Supplies – manufacturing high quality precision engineering components for over 20 years.
Hydraulic Centre – hydraulic pump repair specialists in Coventry
Online Fabrics - an online supplier of fabric based in Coventry.
Royce Lingerie - a worldwide supplier of ladies nursing bras and wirefree lingerie based in Oxfordshire.
Autopa - a supplier of bollards, parking posts, vehicle access control, shelters and other transportation products.
RAM Enterprises - an online wholesaler of consumables
Central Catering – A catering firm with an online product catalogue and quotation system
Actionline – Recruitment Specialists based in Warwick.
Tappex – Manufacturers and suppliers of thread inserts
If you are interested in finding out more, contact us, call our sales team on 01675 469022 or complete the contact form by clicking on the link to the right and we will call you back. We’re always interested in assisting businesses with web design inWarwickshire and the West Midlands to improve their website image.