IT support, software and IT solutions for businesses by ACUTEC.
Based in the West Midlands, UK and led by an expert IT team, ACUTEC works with companies in many sectors; charities, manufacturing, services, distribution, construction, online retailers and professional services.
Our IT support and software services:
- Product licences – Microsoft, Adobe, Acronis, Sage, Pegasus.
- Support contracts – for SMEs, charities, manufacturers, professional services, distributors.
- Installations of networks and servers - whether you are moving offices, growing, changing platforms, upgrading old systems.
- Websites and web development - to link and integrate to back office software, web sites for online businesses that generate high visitor numbers through natural search engine optimisation.
- Software development - Creating bespoke software and designing software applications to help you run your business more effectively.
- Network upgrades – upgrading existing networks and re-using as much of your current IT as possible.
- Disaster recovery – to keep you on the move when external factors make life challenging.
Some of the bespoke software applications ACUTEC has created:
- Packaging efficiency & wastage software for World’s largest brewer. ACUTEC created two main systems that run at several UK plants. The systems measure the efficiency of the packaging process (canning, bottling and kegging) and handle waste reporting.
- Exam progress and monitoring software for the UK’s leading Health & Safety Examination Board.
- Planning software for agronomists for to help farmers in the UK schedule their use of fertilisers and agricultural chemicals and conforms to European Union (EU) guidelines and programmes.
- Specialist expenses software for various NHS Trusts which is designed for paying employee expenses accurately.
Whether you have 10 or 1000 staff, ACUTEC can help improve your company’s IT performance call us 01675 469020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to get more out of your IT.