eShotter – an easy to use email mailshot tool. Great way to stay in touch with existing clients.
One of the big issues when wanting to communicate to your current and new prospects is the need to be able to do it, with a minimal amount of effort and IT knowledge. eShotter allows you to do this, once it is set up. By the use of eMails we are able to help you achieve this at a cost per eMail of less than 1/10th of a penny per eMail.
What is eShotter?
eShotter is an automated eMail solution, that, once set up will allow you to send out communications with ease. Whether it is offering customers special offers; closing and opening times over a holiday period, or even a newsletter, eShotter will allow you to do this. eShotter also allows you to build up, and keep up to date a database of customers/ prospects, with the use of subscribe options on your web site, and unsubscribe options on your eMails/ Newsletters.
What do you get in the eShotter Solution?
- eShotter provide free standard templates or customised one for your company.
- eShotter also includes Automatic unsubscribe handling
- eShotter allows you to switch templates AFTER editing content.
- eShotter allows us to put a form on your website allowing customers and/or potential customers instant subscribing to a newsletter or similar.
- eShotter allows you to log into your own portal to run new mail shots yourselves without our help if you wish.
- eShotter allows you to view reports on how successful your campaigns was. Hyperlinks can be tracked, so you know where they come from, Recipients who receive the email and open it can also be tracked.
- eShotter also offers Intelligent Templates for such things as Newsletter, which allows adding of articles and automatically building of a table of contents.
- eShotter allows the creation and importing of lists from text or CSV file, from Accounts systems; Customer Relationship Management Databases, or built up from visitors subscribing on your web site.
If you are interested in finding out more, or want to sign up for our mail service, contact us, call our sales team on 01675 469022 or complete the contact form by clicking on the link to the right and we will call you back.