What’s Happening at ACUTEC?
Welcome to our calendar of events.
Time Start: 09:30am End: 12:30pm
Address: Coventry Chamber of Commerce, Cheylesmore House, 5 Quinton Road, Coventry, CV1 2WT
Did you know that the most likely people to be targeted by hacking and malware are small and medium sized businesses because they are the most likely to pay up?
Did you know that 90% of businesses that lose data in a disaster shut down in two years?
Technology is changing the world, but not always in the most positive way. Cyber Security is far too often becoming the subject of headline news and it is only going to get worse. Do not let yourself become a victim of cybercrime, let ACUTEC inform you of everything you need to know for your business to operate safely and securely as possible when there are new threats to your systems every single day.
Join us for our security masterclass where our IT experts will educate you on cybersecurity and what the systems that are critical to your business are up against.
Talk Talk, Marks and Spencer and British Gas have all been in the news recently due to horrific hacking activities. Do not let it be you as well.
The masterclass will cover:
- Demonstrations of different cyber threats and them being dealt with
- 7 things you didn’t know hackers could do
- Different ways to prepare for cyber crime
- A breakdown on different types of malware and hacking
- How to spot a fraudulent email. Can you spot one?
- Different ways to deal with it if a disaster does occur?
- Did you know your Wi-Fi may be breaking the law?