We are currently looking to expand our sales team, and are looking for an experienced new business b2b sales professional.
This role would suit you if you have a proven IT new business sales track record, someone who is professional, target driven and has a passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in the IT industry, and who is ready to take their career to the next level.
As an IT new business sales consultant you will be responsible for finding and securing new business and selling the company’s services – particularity network and infrastructure solutions, SharePoint, disaster recovery solutions, software and integration.
You will need to be passionate about providing the best business solution for the client by understanding and appreciating all the stakeholders requirements.
Working as part of a small sales team, you will be required to:
- generating, managing and closing new business opportunities
- prospecting major players in each segment
- researching commercial opportunities, managing sales opportunities and the pipeline
- managing the pitch process to drive the creation of successful presentations
To be considered for this position, you must have sales experience and a track record in an IT or technical environment, working with at least two of the following:
- Microsoft-based network and infrastructure solutions
- Software and integration
- Disaster recovery
What do we offer you:-
- A very competitive salary package with an uncapped OTE
- The opportunity to join a well establish company who are currently on course for a year of dramatic growth.
- We have strong values and believe wholeheartedly in the Client Experience.
- Working on a strongly consultative basis you will have the opportunity to be involved in the direction of the business moving forward.
- We are looking for someone to join us who will drive our business forward and in return will reap the benefits.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, have a proven track record and the drive and want to ‘make a difference’ then we want to hear from you.
As the IT new business sales consultant, you must also have excellent English grammar and proposal-writing skills coupled with a genuine enthusiasm for putting the client first. Any face-to-face consultative sales experience would be beneficial to your application.
In order to operate within our team, you need to have the capability to professionally manage a large volume of tasks and requirements (sometimes with changing goal-posts) in a fast paced environment.
To apply for the role of IT new business sales consultant, please simply send your CV and a covering letter to Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org