Simplify Operations and Reduce costs through storage consolidation
Rampant data growth has led to problems ranging from inaccessible, stove-piped data to stranded storage capacity. You need a solution that is simple to achieve and cost-effective to deploy – you need the EqualLogicTM PS Series iSCSI SAN and PowerEdgeTM servers from Dell®.
Attend this informative seminar to learn how:
- A Dell EqualLogic PS Series iSCSI SAN can provide the ideal networked storage solution for consolidation projects based on Dell PowerEdge rack and blade servers
- Consolidation of server and storage resources can help reduce costs through improved efficiency and streamlined operations
- Greater automation can help manage and protect server workloads, applications and datasets
- You can centrally manage data protection tasks – provisioning, snapshot creation, cloning and replication – from a single console
- Cost-effective data consolidation can also ensure graceful, linear scale through periods of rapid data growth
- An iSCSI SAN can provide efficient server backup consolidation and off-site disaster recovery
In addition, topics covering Storage & Virtualisation with Dell EqualLogic iSCSI SAN and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2:
- What’s new in Windows Server 2008 R2, with focus on Storage
- Benefits with implementation of Dell Equal Logic iSCSI SAN
- Expand storage dynamic with hot-add storage
- The new way of storage opportunity in SharePoint
- How MSIT design the File Server to handle the 60’ user and 90’ TB data.
- Highlights Hypervisor-Aware snapshot and replication for Microsoft Hyper-V, SQL Server, and NTFS.
On the day