Join the ACUTEC Team
We are an expanding company and are always keen to hear from motivated team players with drive, experience and enthusiasm.
We are looking to recruit a Software Developer to join our growing Development Team of four.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for delivering a range of software solutions involving the complete development life cycle. Your experience with agile methodologies will utilise a range of development languages and platforms including C#.NET, jQuery, Microsoft SQL, MVC and HTML5.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of IT professionals, working from modern air conditioned offices with free onsite parking, we are committed to client excellence and will support the successful applicant financially in the continued attainment of professional IT accreditations.
Your duties will include:
– Troubleshooting problems, identifying the problem and providing prompt resolution
– Monitoring, managing and controlling activities that provide pro-active support for customers
– Developing an understanding of IT strategy and architecture and how it supports business requirements
– Enhancing the skills and capabilities of both customers and staff and enabling a culture of continuous improvement
– Microsoft IIS (7-8)
– Microsoft SQL Administration Experience (2008, 2010, 2012)
– Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15
– Flexible Schedule and willingness to travel
– A full driving licence.
– Personable and can work well with end users and team
– Good communication AND documentation skills, the ability to keep smiling and cool under pressure.
– LAMP experience will be a real plus
– Certifications: MCSA / MCSE, MCP and related vendor certs and specialties
– Mobile Development
Working hours: 09:00 to 17:30 Monday – Friday
Notice period: 1 month
Salary: Subject to experience
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.